First of all completely off topic: There were some really adorable little elementary school boys trying to skateboard outside as I was driving back in from work. It was really adorable. I can’t wait to have one of those. Little kids, I mean. But that’s for another day, I suppose. haha.
I’ve been thinking at random moments lately about what to tell certain people (ie. mother since she always asks and any other random person who happens to ask) I want for my birthday or Christmas as they are relatively close to each other. Here is the truly mish-mashed list as of right now:
- Mac PowerBook – I know, you all want to be the one who gets it for me, don’t go kidding yourself. 🙂
- iWork for the above considering I’ve seen the amazing things it can do and I would love to try to use it for school and just to work with in general. Plus, you know, the Medion is dying.
- House, season 3 on dvd
- Peter Pan Collector’s Edition on dvd – Yes, Peter freaking Pan. I happen to enjoy it. Perhaps this is why I find myself back in a place with young kids? I never wanted to grow up?? ha.
- A good Crockpot cookbook. I saw one the other day, but didn’t go for the $22.
- Ipod…Ipod shuffle?
- A Starbucks giftcard. It’s becoming a bad thing having THREE less than half a mile from me. Help me out. 🙂
- Real Simple magazine
- Any and all types of music and/or theatre purchases (this includes but is not limited to cds, books, videos, group apparel and other various items, tickets to a show – and fyi, Adam Pascal is in Charlotte in November and Oct. 29 Ballet Folklorico – flamenco, etc. – is in Charlotte…just…you know…fyi and regardless, I’ll probably take myself anyway unless someone else cares to join and there is a random chance I might even purchase their ticket if someone is interested in seeing the awesomeness)
- Carabbas. End of story.
- Let me think on it some more…