Here are a list of almosts for me today.
Today I ALMOST…
- wore my sweatshirt in school, but thought better of it (even though others wore sweatshirts).
- ate breakfast before Fit for Life day began.
- laughed until I cried at the NED show.
- had a sign fall on me. Nice.
- had to relay some info to the previous “user” of my new classroom that I did NOT want the responsibility for…
- was afraid to enter the school for fear that the stench that had permeated the school yesterday afternoon would still be there. Thank the Lord it wasn’t.
- didn’t have time for lunch.
- got the new classroom arranged (yes, I so rock for moving and getting bulletin boards up in a larger room with more space to have to fill in less than 2 days…for teaching, that’s incredible, but now I want my workdays back.).
- stayed 12 straight hours at school being the perfectionist that I am as I was trying to set up the room. Only off by about 15 minutes…
- said I wouldn’t deal with the slightly off center poster on one of the bulletin boards…but I’ve got to learn to let it go sometimes…
- dressed up as a panther for the Fit for Life day Mile Walk at school. Almost….because I got caught up in getting the classroom ready and the time I was supposed to be in the office to get dressed passed and I remembered 20 minutes too late. Thank the Lord they’d found someone else in time.
- stopped at Panera to treat myself to an actual MUG of cappucino after all I’d done today. Hanging and working on bulletin boards is a long, precise process.
- didn’t write a blog post…almost. 🙂