I can’t even put all of this together in a logical order, so enjoy.
- First of all, yay for rain. Let’s have some more of that. Humidity, on the other hand, I can do without.
- Remember over the summer I had that strange issue with redness around my eye? Yeah, well, here we go again…with the right eye this time. Awesome.
- Read Pastor Steven’s blog during lunch and wow. “Are you single and wishing God would hurry up and bring you a man? Maybe God’s taking you the long way for a reason…to cultivate and prepare and stabilize you.” Exactly what I was talking about a few posts ago about being in a certain season of life. Not that I’m necessarily looking for things to be hurried up, but I am definitely feeling the cultivate, prepare and stabilize thing at a new level these days. I can only hope I learn as much as I can and become THAT person.
- At various moments today, I was able to read a bit in a book I wrote about previously, Chasing Daylight by Erwin McManus. I’m glad I’m getting back into reading it. It’s very pertinent to what is going on now with Dominate, the Sun Stand Still and Entourage series’ (there’s a chapter specifically on the section of Samuel that includes my new favorite quote “I’m with you, heart and soul” that Jonathan’s armor bearer said to him), and life in general. It’s about not wasting daylight when you are called to do something great. Very awesome that I read that today and yesterday I was thinking through things like that in my post. I highly recommend the book.
- A week from now I’ll be 24. Yay. I don’t quite know what that means yet, besides school and being tired aside from being alive and celebrating another year of life. haha.
- Speaking of the above, I have some addendums to that list I previously posted….so here you go…go for it. haha.
The List (with addendums)