1. one place you volunteer (or would like to)? Why? Hmm, I wonder… Perhaps Elevation in pre-k because perhaps I love kids and the vision of E-Kidz and the church?? Perhaps.
2. one book you’d like to see made into a movie? Why? I would love to see Donald Miller’s book Through Painted Deserts made into a movie. Such a great book.
3. one creature (living, extinct, or mythical) you’d like for a pet? Why? Either Kermit the Frog (oh yes, partly because my former car had his namesake) or the rock thingy from The Never Ending Story. He was a sweet giant rock. A bit dim, but sweet.
4. one place on Earth you’d like to visit? Why? Prague, Czech Republic, obviously.
5. one talent or skill you’d like to develop? Why? Ummm. I wish I hadn’t given up piano, so I guess that could be returned to and developed again. I wanted to learn guitar a while back.
That wasn’t nearly as exciting as I thought it would end up. But I suppose a long BBQ Friday will cause this lapse in thoughtfulness and wit. Highy unfortunate.