- If I felt summer on Sunday and smelled it yesterday, today I definitely heard it. I woke up rather early and heard birds chirping outside. It was a pleasant, happy sound to wake up to. There’s something distinctly summer about that.
- Yesterday and today I came to realize that part of me stretching myself so thin lately and not feeling filled is because I’ve filled my time with so much to do that I haven’t given proper attention to filling myself with enough God time. It isn’t that I haven’t been spending time with God, I just haven’t given it the amount of attention it deserves. I am easily distracted when I have so much going on and so much to think about. I need to block out more specific time intentionally to spend MORE time with God and to do it with more focus. Hopefully after this weekend I will have a lot more time opened up and one less thing to do on my plate and I will have a chance to breathe. I’m also making it a priority to actually talk to someone about being accountability partners. Special shout out here to Jennica per our conversation at Starbucks. 🙂
- It poured rain on my drive home from a meeting in “downtown” Monroe. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We desperately need the rain and I love the sound of it. I got home, changed, opened the window to listen to it, and enjoyed.
- Spring break is soon…yes? The Unionville natives are getting restless… End of story. 🙂
- Shout out to Megs who I haven’t talked to in forever! I miss you, Ricker! We will definitely have to figure out a visit for you and Ramy!