Sunday Cinco (LATE Friday Five): Holiday Season Edition
What’s your favorite holiday …
- Song? It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas – done by Bing Crosby SPECIFICALLY…or Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by Bing and Judy Garland. Seriously. It’s priceless. I highly recommend listening:
- 2. Movie or TV special? EASY. White Christmas. If you haven’t seen it, you’ve been deprived your whole life.
3. Memory? Marshmallow gun fight on Christmas eve last year would have to be the most recent favorite memory. I love every year watching White Christmas and eating pizza on Christmas eve as well. And breakfast casserole in the morning.
4. Baked good or desert? Peanut butter balls (or as some call them “buckeyes”) and my party mix is pretty high up there too. So is apple pie.
5. Each year, what’s the one moment that lets you know the holiday season is officially here? Pft. My birthday. After Halloween, it’s ON. 🙂