It was a full week, a long Friday, and I was fighting an infection Friday night and Saturday hence the late Friday Five. Here we go…
Friday Five: Keeping it Positive!
- What’s your favorite thing about the shoes you’re wearing (or the shoes you were most recently wearing)? They were easy to slip on and off going through the security checkpoint here at the airport. That’s my most recent favorite thing about them. Otherwise, they are brown so they go with a lot of different outfits.
- What’s your favorite thing about the people you work with (or the people you go to school with)? Well, several of them are in my small group and go to church with me, so that is awesome. They all have a kind word or a smile for you in the hallway. The sense of community is nice.
- What’s your favorite thing about the climate where you live? I like the fall weather. Summer is also nice, except for the awful humidity. I’d have to say my favorite thing is the fall weather.
- What’s your favorite thing about Friday? Well, for starters, IT’S FRIDAY! And of course that means SUNDAY IS COMING! Two very good things about Fridays.
- What’s your favorite thing about the year coming to an end? A chance to renew and try to stick to personal goals, set new ones, rethink old ones. It also means that we are that much closer to June 2009 when I’ll get to see Phantom!!