Thinking Warm Thoughts
1. What is your favorite hot beverage? Tie – white chocolate mocha or some good hot chocolate with fluff. Yes, not throwing a couple marshmallowsin, but a couple spoonfuls of fluff.
2. Describe your favorite hot food? There are so many kinds, how could one choose? Presently chili is on my mind for obvious reasons considering it was in the teens this morning and will be about 9 degrees tomorrow.
3. What piece of clothing makes you feel warm and snuggly the moment you put it on? I have a white sweater I put on sometimes when I get home and some fuzzy pants. That’s warm and snuggly real quick!
4. Do you warm up your car on cold days? Do you run the heat all the time or just enough to defrost the windows? As of late, I do let it warm up. I get warm and cold very easily, so I tend to keep the heat on most of the time, just at varying levels.
5. What is your ideal warm-weather vacation spot? A trip to Central or South America would be great at any time of the year. I’m a fan right now being so cold. Plus there’s the Spanish thing…