It’s been a while since I’ve posted, but it’s been crazy busy with field days and Spring Celebration coming up… So here’s a Friday Five at least…
Friday 5: Games
- What’s your favorite card game? Apples to Apples
- What’s your favorite roll-the-dice-and-move game? Parcheesi has been on my mind lately for some reason.
- What’s your favorite playground game? 4 square was always a staple. In Maine it was fun in winter to build forts and make rooms in a house and “go visit” people in the “neighborhood”. Then there were the girly hand clap games like “Bubble gum, bubble gum…”
- What’s your favorite party game? 20 Questions, What if…?
- What’s your favorite computer game? I’m going to have to go with Oregon Trail. Nothing beats it to this day.