Life has been very busy lately with school, a class I’m having to take, church, conferences, several parties, and now October is here and FLYING BY. I think there are literally 5-6 days this month when I don’t have something after school. Weekends are full too. I’ve been working on school stuff, church stuff, wedding parties, grad school application, rounding up everything to go with that, and studying for the GRE. Suffice to say, I’ve had quite a busy beginning of the school year and needed much sleep. But alas, I have a moment and can post something!!
Friday 5: Seven Days
- This past week, were you more predator or prey? Predator… As in a predator for information. Going to the UNC sponsored World View Symposium on education, globalization and 21st century skills was mind blowing. I came away knowing a lot, having a lot more questions, a lot of ideas, and ready to change it up and take it up a notch.
- Which Beatles song title could best be the title of your week? Eight Days a Week
- “Roses are red / Violets are blue / ___________ / __________.” How would you complete this poem so that it described this past week? I learned something new this week/How about you?
- How many pieces of unopened mail are sitting wherever you put your unopened mail? 2-3
- What was the best meal of the past seven days? Caribbean Chicken Wrap at HAM’S in Chapel Hill