The request for a birthday/Christmas list have begun. I’ve done a really bad job of doing any writing at all lately. I’ve been really busy with a lot of meetings at school and figuring out what my job is and diving in head first. Even though I miss actually teaching Spanish, I am really enjoying what I am getting to do. Current projects include: Helping student council start up a project with New Global Citizens benefiting an organization in Uganda called House of Hope and setting up a teacher with pen pals (hand written letters!) in Poland and Kenya. I’ve even got a friend of mine who was in Kenya this summer coming in to share about the country and people.
Anyway – more of that to come. On to the list! There’s not really a lot that I need or really want. Pretty blessed. It’s more a “would be nice but not necessary” list. 🙂 I’ll add other things if I think of them.
2011 Holi-Birthday Wish List
- Kindle Fire – not out until November sooooo I think we know this would be Christmas. But I reeeeeally like it.
- Red Letters: Living a Faith that Bleeds by Tom Davis
- $$ to pay off some college loans
- The Big Bang Theory season 1, 2 or 3 on dvd
- TICKETS TO A PATRIOTS GAME. Not likely as it will need to include plane tickets at this point, but still…this = lifelong dream. Worth a try. 🙂
- iTunes gift card
- Starbucks gift card
- Barnes and Noble gift card
- trip to Disney/cruise with the family (again, have to reach somewhere, right?)
- Made to Stick by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Guitar Hero for Wii
- any Brian Regan dvd
- Just Dance 2 for Wii
- Dance on Broadway for Wii
- Hamlet w/ Patrick Stewart on dvd
- anything Duke/Patriots
- shoes/clothing for school (ie. Kohls, Old Navy, H&M, etc.)
- The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook (hey…the blog has good recipes!)
- Going Solo in the Kitchen by Jane Doerfer
- Norah Jones Come Away with Me cd (I lost mine!)